Isabelle Capitain Handmade Jewellery is committed to protecting our customers’ privacy.
We will always ensure your data is protected and your privacy kept. Your personal data is only collected when necessary and only ever used for record keeping and providing the service you purchase from us and to promotional information about Isabelle Capitain Handmade Jewellery. You personal data it is never sold, let or distributed to third parties.
Personal information we collect
Isabelle Capitain Handmade Jewellery may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Personal details and contact information
- Demographic Information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Information about your use of this website (including cookies)
- Financial Information, such as Credit / Debit Card Numbers
- Your website interaction information, such as anonymous IP Address, geological location, device and operating system, internet browser type and version, URLs with regards to how you came to this website, your activity on this website and where you exit to
- Information that you provide for completing a web form or mailing list subscription on the website
- Cookies, which enable the website to remember your information if you return to the site, such as to keep you logged in or to remember your login credentials if you return to the site
- And any other information that you send to the company
Cookies & Analytics
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Google Analytics is set to collect data anonymously, with the IP anonymisation configuration setting activate and will not record the full IP address.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Software and third parties
Isabelle Capitain Handmade Jewellery uses software to process your personal data for the purposes of providing the service purchased and record keeping as well the distribution of promotional information about Isabelle Capitain Handmade Jewellery.
How long we retain your data
In order to provide a comprehensive service to our customers we keep records of purchases indefinitely.
Restrict, access or delete your personal data
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of, request access to or the deletion of your personal information in the following ways:
- email us at email@example.com
- write to Isabelle Capitain Handmade Jewellery, 7 Upland Road, East Dulwich, London SE22 9EE, UK
- unsubscribing via the unsubscribe link on a marketing email
Isabelle Capitain Handmade Jewellery will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
All personal information you provide is stored securely and we will inform you within 72 hours if any breach of security occurs that might compromise your data.